iPad Driver Install Issue – Solution
When the Windows 7 computer USB drivers are not be installed correctly or are out of date, the plugged in iPad device can’t be recognized properly by your computer. This guide will fix this iPad driver installation issue. Apple Mobile Device driver can solve the problem.
What you need to make the Windows 7 to recognize iPad again, is to reinstall or update these wrongly installed USB iPad driver. One or more of the following errors may occur:
- iPad does not appear and can’t be restored in iTunes
- iPod screen does not display “Do Not Disconnect” screen though connected
- iPod is not recognized as a disk in “My Computer”
- An exclamation point appears in Device Manager
Steps to Enable Windows 7 Recognize iPhone/iPad Driver/iPod Again
1. Find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
- Locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver in Device Manager
- Go to Universal Serial Bus controllers list to locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
2. Reinstall Apple Mobile Device driver:
- Uninstall it from the shortcut menu
- In the Device Manager window, right-click Universal Serial Bus controllers
- Choose Scan for hardware changes from the shortcut menu
3. Update the Apple Mobile Device USB driver:
- Right-click the Apple Mobile Device entry in Device Manager
- Choose Update Ipad Driver Software and then click the Have Disk button
- Navigate to the following location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers Here is where your iPad Driver located.
Fix IPad Not Charging Problems With IPad Driver Update
This iPad driver update information may help fix iPad not charging drawback on Windows or Mac PC. Just have to download the MSI and Asus motherboard driver for iPad driver update.
This iPad driver update guide can help fix iPad not charging downside on Windows or Mac PC. Simply need to download the MSI and Asus motherboard driver for iPad driver update.
Fix iPad Not Charging Problems with iPad Driver Update
To fix “iPad not charging” issues with iPad driver update. iPad not charging due to underneath-powered USB ports on many of the Home windows and Mac PCs. Instead of solely relying on 10-watt USB energy adaptor, we should always repair the iPad not charging problem by iPad driver update. ASUS and MSI have made the iPad driver replace available.
There are only two options: 1. Purchase new hardware (motherboard) 2. Update your iPad driver to the latest. Thankfully, Asus and MSI has up to date their new mainboard drivers for iPad driver replace, permitting you to charge your iPad instantly by way of USB port and cable.
The “iPad Not Charging” solution is iPad mainboard driver update. The iPad driver replace software is named i-Charger (MSI Driver) or Ai Charger (Asus Driver).
Obtain iCharger iPad Driver Replace for iPad Charging
MSI I Charger iPad Utility
Obtain Ai Charger iPad Driver Replace for iPad Charging
Asus AI Charger iPad Utility 22.214.171.124
For MSI brand iPad driver replace, customers can get the download named as MSI i-Charger for its motherboard, whether you may have a desktop or laptop. For Asus iPad driver replace, customers can get the Ai Charger replace which are claimed to have the ability to ramp up its USB host ports to produce 1.2A to repair the iPad not charging drawback as required by iPad while shifting round, which means you can cost your iPad fast and easily after iPad Driver update.